Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, an independent Q&A site. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.
** NOTE: If you get an offer for premium service, please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me.
Here is how you can fix the issue.
1. To reset your password, go to this link >> https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx
2. On the page, please enter your email address.
3. You will be asked for the recovery phone number or another email address associated with your account in question.
4. Enter the code that is sent to the phone number or recovery email address.
5. If online recovery didn't help you retrieve your account, kindly fill up this form >> account.live.com/acsr
You will be asked to enter your Name, birthday, Contacts, Email subjects, Security Answers. These information should be provided accurately to prove ownership of the account.
You may want to check this video tutorial that might help you recover your account: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/videoplayer/embed/RE1ZRwx
Please let me know if you have follow up questions. Thank you.