Rei Guimmayen
Rei Guimmayen, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Professional
106499931

I am trying to cancel my Microsoft Office subscription, but

Customer Question

I am trying to cancel my Microsoft Office subscription , but they are asking for an email account but I my emails have disappeared
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: gmail.com
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: through a web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have just tried to connect to an adviser but cannot get further than her asking for an email address
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No than you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rei Guimmayen replied 9 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, an independent Q&A site. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

** NOTE: If you get an offer for premium service, please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me.

Here is how you can fix the issue.

1. To reset your password, go to this link >> https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

2. On the page, please enter your email address.

3. You will be asked for the recovery phone number or another email address associated with your account in question.

4. Enter the code that is sent to the phone number or recovery email address.

5. If online recovery didn't help you retrieve your account, kindly fill up this form >> account.live.com/acsr

You will be asked to enter your Name, birthday, Contacts, Email subjects, Security Answers. These information should be provided accurately to prove ownership of the account.

You may want to check this video tutorial that might help you recover your account: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/videoplayer/embed/RE1ZRwx

Please let me know if you have follow up questions. Thank you.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I am afraid I was unable to get the help I need (cancelling my Office365)

Can you try to contact Microsoft at this number: (0)344(###) ###-####/p>