SaloniM
SaloniM,
Experience:  Expert
110384226

I have been locked out of my e mail account for

Customer Question

I have been locked out of my e mail account for ***@******.***
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: You
I have been locked out of my e mail account for***@******.*** as I forgot the password. I was sent a new password ***** my mobile phone***********several times but I failed to read it quick enough as I am visually impaired and cannot read small print of text messages quickly enough. Can you send it via a standard text with a time allowance or reset my e mail as I desperately need it for my work. I cannot wait twenty four hours. Please help unlock me. THANKS.
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Phone number*********** mobile for TEXT or landline 01792 843861 for speaking- as I am visually impaired I need sufficient time to read a message the 50 second time limit beats me every time.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really - please just reconnect me on ***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  SaloniM replied 11 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly

Please use the link below to reset the password.

https://login.yahoo.com/forgot?

Hope it helps.