Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.
I understand that you are facing an issue in log into your Facebook account. If that is correct, I will be glad to help you in fixing the issue.
Facebook allows its users to reset the password ***** one of two different ways. Below, I have written out the instructions for each of the two options.
1. Go to Facebook account recover page: http://www.facebook.com/recover.php
2. Enter your email address or phone number linked with the Facebook account to search for your account and click search.
3. Once you see your account on the list, select it and choose the verification method to identify the account ownership and follow the on-screen instructions.
NOTE: You must have access to the email address or phone number linked with the Facebook account to recover it. If not submit a request using option 2 below.
If the above-mentioned steps fail, you may also submit a request directly to Facebook:
1. Go to https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/357439354283890
2. Enter the contact email address where Facebook can reach you.
3. In the description box, kindly mention the Facebook issue in detail along with the phone number or email address linked with the account in question.
Optional: You click on Choose Files and upload if you any specific screenshot regarding your account or the issue.
4. Click on the Send button.
Once done, Facebook will review the request and get back to you.
(NOTE: It may take up to a few days for the Facebook team to get back to you.)
The above mentioned are the only available options provided by Facebook to recover the account. If you have submitted a request, you can wait for the response from Facebook, and there is no other way. Facebook will review the request and get back to you.