VanHilton M
VanHilton M,
Experience:  Computer Technician/ Sales Clerk at Roniel Jayectin
104802751

I have recently bought a new ipad and am transferring my sky

Customer Question

I have recently bought a new ipad and am transferring my sky go app from my old ipad. I am asked for my user name and password ***** have muddled them up. My original user name was my then email address and I have the pass word but I have fed in my new email address and this is not being recognised. The current position seems to be that somehow what was originally my password ***** become my user name. I have asked for a new password ***** has unfortunately been sent to my old original email address which is no longer operative. Can you advise how I get a new password ***** to my new email address so that I can access my Sky account.
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: not at the moment.Shall I do that?
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: no but I do have my sky account number
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Only that I am an elderly widow on my own and not totally computer savvy!
Category: Computer
Expert:  VanHilton M replied 9 days ago.

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Disregard the remote service, that is just an automated offer it does not apply in this case.

I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

At Sky we take the security of your data and information extremely seriously.

To help keep your account safe we might have reset the password ***** your Sky account. You'll now need to choose a new password ***** access your account.

Go to reset your password and enter your email or username.

If you're still having difficulties accessing your account, call us on +443442 411 280.

Calls to Sky contact centres are inclusive for Sky Mobile and Sky Talk customers. If you're not with Sky Mobile or Sky Talk, calls to 03 numbers cost the same as calls to 01 or 02 numbers and are included in your calls package. If you don't have a calls package, charges may apply so check your provider's tariff guide.