Sheri Treppeda
Sheri Treppeda,
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

My i phone keeps asking me to reset password I can not

Customer Question

My i phone keeps asking me to reset password ***** can not remember it the phone also has not backed up for 15 weeks
JA: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: I can use my phone okay but I keep getting the message from apple for the password
JA: Are you able to sync to iTunes?
Customer: Never tried also someone from Apple is meant to phone or text me at 2.39
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sheri Treppeda replied 13 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is***** am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Your Solution:

If you are locked out of your iphone with a forgotten password, please click the link below and follow the steps:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306#:~:text=If%20you%20can't%20remember,settings%20after%20restoring%20your%20iPhone.

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience