Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Experience in Windows environment. ASP, Visual Basic, Ajax
14934061

I received a letter indicating that you were unable to take

Customer Question

I received a letter indicating that you were unable to take payment for my subscription in September. I realise I have a new card but I can't see how to inform you of the number since my email address doesn't seem to be recognised. I apologise that I forgot about my new card! Ruth Burch
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: I don't know what you mean - sorry!
JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jerry Hannell replied 11 days ago.

Hello sir/madam, I would like to help you, please let me know when you are ready.

Expert:  Jerry Hannell replied 9 days ago.

Hello sir/madam,

Are you using an iPhone?

If yes, can you please do this?

In your iPhone, please go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay and then update your card.

If something goes wrong, please let me know.