Kyle
Kyle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Technology Consultant at KA Helpdesk
107309638

Please can you check that my wifi is working properly as I

Customer Question

please can you check that my wifi is working properly as I am unable to connect with an apple i pad
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kyle replied 10 days ago.
Hello! I am Kyle your friendly technical expert from justanswer.com and today I will be providing you with the steps required to resolve your technical problem!
As you know Just Answer is an online question and answer website that connects visitors (like you!) with knowledgeable users (like myself!) in several categories including medical, legal, automotive, veterinary, and tech support, so please keep this in mind should you have another question in the future.
Firstly, sorry to hear about your issue. In order to work with you safely online please be advised that I work in accordance with the troubleshooting guidelines issued by your manufacturer or service provider and will help you to get back up and running again.
To begin please allow me a few minutes to review my assistants notes and gain a deeper understanding of your problem.
I am going to review my assistants notes now, can you please give me a few minutes to get you your solution?
Kind Regards,
Kyle (Your Friendly Expert)
Expert:  Kyle replied 10 days ago.

Please restart your router and device and then follow the steps here to connect correctly to the WIFI and troubleshoot the setup - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204051

Thanks for using Just Answer!

Expert:  Kyle replied 9 days ago.
Do you still require my assistance?
Expert:  Kyle replied 5 days ago.
Hello its been some time since I have heard from you and I have followed you up to see if there is anything else that I can assist you with.As I have not heard from you I am going to assume that you no longer require my assistance and have closed this technical case.For a full summary of the solution offered please see this conversation chain should you need to resolve the issue again in the future.Thanks for using Just Answer and have a fantastic day!