SaloniM
SaloniM,
Experience:  Expert
110384226

Iwish to subscribe to sky sports but am not a present sky

Customer Question

Iwish to subscribe to sky sports but am not a present sky user-but \istill have all the sky equipment (dish + hd+ set top box). Can I just buy a sky tv sports package and if so - how much cost and for how long?
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Sony model no KDL-43WF663 provided by Sky and still connected to set top box and dish. Sorry Pearl for the delay - tv in another room!
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes the menu still works - in fact I watch all channels still allowed every day but miss my sports!
JA: How long has this been an issue with your KDL-43WF663? What happened right before this?
Customer: I am no longer subscribing to sky.
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thankyou,Pearl.
Category: Computer
Expert:  SaloniM replied 11 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know with whom I have the pleasure of speaking with?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Jonathan King
Expert:  SaloniM replied 11 days ago.

For getting details about the pricing of Sky sports subscription, please contact sky customer support on this number - 0333 7591 018.