Kyle
Kyle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Technology Consultant at KA Helpdesk
107309638

I want to renew my Homecare agreement. I have had two long

Customer Question

I want to renew my Homecare agreement. I have had two long waits on the phone without getting through. I hope that this will be faster
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: I used my home phone
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am 83 and do not have a smartphone
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kyle replied 14 days ago.
Hello! I am Kyle, your friendly technical expert from Just Answer!As you know the Just Answer platform has a wide variety of experts available online including electricians, doctors and lawyers.Firstly, sorry to hear about your issue. In order to work with you safely online please be advised that I work in accordance with the troubleshooting guidelines issued by your manufacturer / service provider and will help you to get back up and running again.To begin please allow me a few minutes to review my assistants notes and gain a deeper understanding of your problem.I am going to review my assistants notes now, can you please give me a few minutes to do this please?
Expert:  Kyle replied 14 days ago.

To renew your home care agreement, please look through your paperwork and find the invoice from the account provider. You should then see an account number and a phone number. Please call them and provide them with the account number and ask to renew and have payment ready.

Thanks for using Just Answer!

Expert:  Kyle replied 13 days ago.
Do you still require my assistance?
Expert:  Kyle replied 9 days ago.
Hello its been some time since I have heard from you and I have followed you up to see if there is anything else that I can assist you with.As I have not heard from you I am going to assume that you no longer require my assistance and have closed this technical case.For a full summary of the solution offered please see this conversation chain should you need to resolve the issue again in the future.Thanks for using Just Answer and have a fantastic day!