SaloniM
SaloniM,
Experience:  Expert
110384226

I have had a new TIVO box de livered because I could not get

Customer Question

I have had a new TIVO box de livered because I could not get any programmes on the TV, I started to set it up, having already noted that there was no Remote Control in the box, but not worrying because we have a remote control with the old box. I am now about to try to connect the new TIV0 box and see that it seems that the control should be in the package Should I carry on fixing up the other bits?
JA: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?
Customer: What is a digital media player? t
JA: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?
Customer: The TIvO box is not connected yet and I don't expect anything to come on without that. SAhould I carryon setting up? It is in another room.
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know. These things are very strange to me.
Category: Computer
Expert:  SaloniM replied 15 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know with whom I have the pleasure of speaking with?

Expert:  SaloniM replied 15 days ago.

Without your valuable response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

Please click on the below link and follow all the steps to resolve the issue.

https://www.tivo.com/support/how-to/how-connect-your-tivo-box-your-home-network

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Doris Caldwell (This would not take my reply yesterday), - You would have to be here to fix up the new box, i want to know whether the reote control, which is missing from the package that arrived, should be individual to this new TIVO box which, as yet, I have not connected. Are you part of Virgin?
Expert:  SaloniM replied 14 days ago.

Hi Doris, We are not from Virgin we are from Just answer an online question and answer website.

Please connect to TiVo Customer Support online at tivo.com/support, they will assist you better.