NILESH PANCHAL
NILESH PANCHAL, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  7 years of programming experience and Microsoft technologies expert
108438151

I might have left my account details somewhere, what should

Customer Question

I might have left my account details somewhere , what should Ido ?
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: It's an Apple iPad and I don't understand operating system . My wifi is with Virgin media
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?
Customer: Please tell me what operating system means
JA: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Ive lost the little piece of paper with username and password ***** it may be be that I've put it somewhere ? Want to take precaution . Noticed now , dont know exactly how long . I read bbc and other news channels and use my work email account . I would like to cancel my current account to set up a new one .
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can't think of , can you give examples
Category: Computer
Expert:  NILESH PANCHAL replied 4 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question and Answer site. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today!

Kindly let me know you have left which account details.

Expert:  NILESH PANCHAL replied 2 day ago.

Hi, since we have not received any reply from your end I will try to provide the best possible answer based on the available information.

To secure your account kindly follow below steps.

Visit this link to start the account recovery process:

https://appleid.apple.com/

• Choose Forgot Apple ID or password.

If you forgot your Apple ID, fill out this form:

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

• Enter your first name, last name, and email address that you used to sign up for your Apple ID.

• If you made a mistake try again.

• If the email address you entered doesn't work, try a different one.

• Do you have an old email address that doesn't work anymore? Try it in case your Apple ID is tied to it.

• Note: If your mobile number is ***** Apple ID, these steps won't work.

Didn't get the password ***** email? See if the suggested fixes on this page will work:

https://support.apple.com/kb/ht201455

Still can't get in? Please call this number to verify the ownership of the account.

Answer as many questions as you can. Once you have been verified as the account owner, the password ***** be reset:

1-***-***-**** - USA

1-***-***-**** - Canada

Kindly let me know if you need any further assistance and I will be happy to help you.

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to help you!

Nilesh