Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Is my PayPal account good to use now? I was informed there

Customer Question

Is my PayPal account good to use now? I was informed there had been a limit of which I was totally unaware. Seemingly I had rea hed that! I tried several times to lift the 'limit' but it seemed not to work. I checked with my bank yesterday & was told that PayPal doesn't have a limit? Can you please check this out for me as I wish to use it again. My account is quite strong & I always make sure it is in the black & very healthy to use!
JA: Which PayPal product do you have?
Customer: PayPal direct debit
JA: What have you tried so far with your PayPal software?
Customer: I have not tried to buy anything recently- now have Cresit card which I use for on line purchases but would much prefer PayPal
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No - I simply want to continue to purchase using PayPal
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 10 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Please follow the link below, Sign in to Paypal and follow the steps or guidelines in resolution center to remove the limitation

https://www.paypal.com/signin?returnUri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.paypal.com%2Fdisputes%2F