SaloniM
SaloniM,
Experience:  Expert
110384226

I'm having problems with my tv. and recorder shows. both

Customer Question

hi I'm having problems with my tv. and recorder shows. both live and recorded programmes flicker and jump up and down constantly .my recorded shows are the worst both with sound and picture, thank you
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: my tv aprox. 4 years old and is curved wide screen tv 55inch. Samsung model no.ue55hu8500t
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: yes
JA: How long has this been an issue with your NO.UE55HU8500T? What happened right before this?
Customer: about 3 days everything was alright
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: aso iforgot to mention was when chang channels/shows by the remote it was little slow and sluggish
Category: Computer
Expert:  SaloniM replied 8 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know with whom I have the pleasure of speaking with?

Expert:  SaloniM replied 7 days ago.

Without the information requested  in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

Please click on the below link and follow the instructions to get this issue resolved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78XF6jGF_c0

Regards,

Saloni