SaloniM
SaloniM,
Experience:  Expert
110384226

My bookmarks have gone from the bar which used to be down

Customer Question

My bookmarks have gone from the bar which used to be down the right hand side of my screen
JA: What exactly is having screen issues?
Customer: I do not understand the question.
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: As I said, my bookmarks are normally all displayed down the right hand side of my screen. Now they are not, and I do not know how to restore them.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Windows 8 It's an ancient PC make Lenovo. Where do I find the model?
JA: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I found the bookmarks icon on the 2nd to top bar and tried the right-click options on it. Now I can no longer see the bookmarks icon!
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: Computer
Expert:  SaloniM replied 6 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look

forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know which web browser are you using?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Firefox
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Not particularly if it is a simple solution which you can direct me to.
Expert:  SaloniM replied 6 days ago.

Please follow the below steps to resolve the issue.

If your bookmarks have disappeared from the screen, the bookmark bar has become hidden. Hit "Ctrl" plus "Shift" plus "B" to bring it back. The same option is available via the Bookmarks sub-menu on the Settings menu.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I can see that that brings up a window which has headings such as *All book marks and Book marks toolbar, but what do I do to move the full list of book marks so that they are permanently listed down the right hand side of my screen?
Expert:  SaloniM replied 6 days ago.

Please click on the below link for all the detailed steps to resolve the issue.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/recover-lost-or-missing-bookmarks#:~:text=If%20you%20were%20using%20the,in%20the%20pop%2Dup%20menu.

Regards,

Saloni