SaloniM
SaloniM,
Experience:  Expert
110384226

I have just bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 as DVD's. I

Customer Question

I have just bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 as DVD's. I get to the point where I need to sign in and enter my email address as my ID, which I've done. The next screen asks for the Serial No which on the box above the longer bar code is 18 no's long. Nothing happens once I enter this and the Next button stays unavailable.
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: My iphone
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I've already just reset my password ***** I couldn't remember it from my purchase of Elements 11, years ago.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, thanks.
Category: Computer
Expert:  SaloniM replied 10 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know from where have you bought the Adobe Photoshop DVD?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Amazon UK
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
No thanks. Please tell me how to do this!
Expert:  SaloniM replied 10 days ago.

You may ignore the automated pop-up message that you see on your screen. It is completely optional.

Expert:  SaloniM replied 10 days ago.

Please click on the below link and follow all the detailed steps to resolve the issue.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/download-install-photoshop-elements.html

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Saloni