SaloniM
SaloniM,
Experience:  Expert
110384226

I have a Nokia 105 mobile phone. Somehow I have switched off

Customer Question

Good evening. I have a Nokia 105 mobile phone. Somehow I have switched off the ringing tone and when anyone calls me, my phone immediately goes to answerphone. How do I restore the normal ringing tone, please? There is a music icon with a diagonal bar through it next to the charge indicator on the top right of the display panel. Thank you. ***** *****
JA: How long has this been going on with your 105? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just this afternoon. I keep my phone in my pocket and somehow I must have pressed a wrong key.
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you. I am 80 and not exactly on top of these modern technologies!
Category: Computer
Expert:  SaloniM replied 9 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please follow the below steps to resolve the issue

Find "Profiles"

1. Press the Navigation key.
  2. Select Settings.
  3. Select Profiles.
  4. Select General.
  5. Select Turn on to turn off silent mode.
  6. Press Disconnect to return to the home screen.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Saloni

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you. It states 'activate' rather than ' turn off silent mode' but it is now working OK. Again my thanks as I have an urgent hospital telephone appointment first thing tomorrow.
Expert:  SaloniM replied 9 days ago.

I am glad I was able to help. Have a great day.