SaloniM
SaloniM,
Experience:  Expert
110384226

I ahve a DCP-L3550CDW. It was working perfectly over my

Customer Question

I ahve a DCP-L3550CDW. It was working perfectly over my WLAN. Today it tells me to update firmware, but has suddenly stopped recognising and connecting to the WLAN. Nothing has changed on the WLAN. All other devices work properly on the WLAN. What has changed in the printer to make it suddenly stop connecting?
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: Brother DCP-L3550CDW - Print,copy,scan
JA: How long has this been going on with your DCP-L3550CDW?
Customer: since earlier today 15th October 2020
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: Microsoft does that when it wants. Probably 2 days ago and again today.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, thanks
Category: Computer
Expert:  SaloniM replied 13 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket)?

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on, and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Expert:  SaloniM replied 12 days ago.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions, I am happy to help!

Regards,

Saloni