Kyle
Kyle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Technology Consultant at KA Helpdesk
107309638

I have changed my phone and i can not unlock my imac with my

hi i have changed my phone and i can not unlock my imac with my apple watch
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: i have just changed password in the last 5 minuets
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Hello! I am Kyle, your friendly technical expert from Just Answer!As you know the Just Answer platform has a wide variety of experts available online including electricians, doctors and lawyers.Firstly, sorry to hear about your issue. In order to work with you safely online please be advised that I work in accordance with the troubleshooting guidelines issued by your manufacturer / service provider and will help you to get back up and running again.To begin please allow me a few minutes to review my assistants notes and gain a deeper understanding of your problem.I am going to review my assistants notes now, can you please give me a few minutes to do this please?
Follow the steps here to correctly unlock your mac with your apple watch - https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT206995
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
how long will it take to get the assistance ?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Do i have to wait for him to call me?

Click here to connect - https://join.zoho.com/972865134

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hi my phone number is *****
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
email***@******.***
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
What do I need to do next

Please restart your computer.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hi i just keep getting a message saying connection down and re-trying

Ok, please try again in 1 hour when your connection is backup and again!

Do you still require my assistance?
Hello its been some time since I have heard from you and I have followed you up to see if there is anything else that I can assist you with.As I have not heard from you I am going to assume that you no longer require my assistance and have closed this technical case.For a full summary of the solution offered please see this conversation chain should you need to resolve the issue again in the future.Thanks for using Just Answer and have a fantastic day!