Vishnu Babu
Vishnu Babu, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Engineer with 08+ years of experience
102788002

The old Epson Printer will not accept generic inks, Epson

The old Epson Printer will not accept generic inks
JA: What Epson model do you have?
Customer: Epson Stylus D92
JA: How long has this been going on with your Stylus?
Customer: only 2 months
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: A complete scan of the computer two months ago
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer, my name is***** allow me a moment to review your previous chat conversation. I'll be happy to assist you further.

I’m sorry you’re experiencing this problem. I understand how frustrating it must be. I’ll work on finding a solution.

More often than not, Epson compatible ink cartridge related errors are caused by the cartridge not being installed properly. This doesn’t mean that there’s something wrong with the software side of things. It just means that the Epson compatible ink cartridge didn’t click as well as it should have. So, the simple solution here is to remove the Epson compatible ink cartridge and try installing it again.