SaloniM
SaloniM,
Experience:  Expert
110384226

I need to have my perstlandline phone and wifi facility

I need to have my perstlandline phone and wifi facility reinstalled please. I live in one room of a Nursing Care Home in Renfrew. The dual line was dismembered when part of the wall collapsed.
JA: Who makes your router?
Customer: BT
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: There's nothing I can try as there is simply no connection point. What I need is an electrical engineer to come over to reinstall.
JA: The Network Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well if you say so. No there's nothing else I can think of.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know with whom I have the pleasure of speaking with?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Are you able to send a technician out to physically reinstall my dual-purpose line?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I can't imagine how that's going to work.

Please contact BT customer care on this number 0800(###) ###-####/strong>.

5 days a week between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm. They will assist you better.

Regards,

Saloni