SaloniM
SaloniM,
Experience:  Expert
110384226

I have an issue with my emails. I think I have a virus I

I have an issue with my emails. I think I have a virus I would like to speak with someone
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: google
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: via phone, computer and ipad
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none because I am not brill at tech have spoken to apple support who say I need to contact u. Need to speak and explain too long to type
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not really

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know with whom I have the pleasure of speaking with?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Sally
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
That’s not good enough for the money I am paying. It’s easy to speak than explain.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Now what is happening. Computer now doing something for 40 minutes. But I think I have a virus. Where is the help

Hi Sally, May I know what exact issue are you facing with your email.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I am getting an add in email to everything I receive which then says my recipients box is full to an email that is not mine across all devices. I have not opened the attachment. Please can I speak to someone.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Extra email. Not “add”. It’s additional emails
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I had to give my telephone number. So why can’t u ring. Can someone speak with me tomorrow.

As per my understanding, you want to add an additional email to your Gmail account. Right?

Thanks for requesting a remote session.

Your remote request is open to all the experts now, someone soon will take your system on remote and will fix it for you

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
NO I do not want another account.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I need you to access my account. This is ridiculous - speaking is easier

Your remote request assistance is open to all the experts now.

Please wait until the right expert connects with you remotely and fix your issue.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
U still have no idea what the issue is, and each email u send is generating the issue.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Anything happening?
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Can’t see any remote work on my iPhone or computer
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Is anyone out there helping coz issue still there

SaloniM,
Experience: Expert

Thank you for requesting for additional service of remote access for better and faster help. My name is ***** ***** I just accepted your request for remote access support.

Before I can give you the procedures for the remote session, can you please tell me if you are using a Windows computer or a Mac?