Tech-Expert
Tech-Expert, PC Support Specialist
Experience:  Technical Support Engineer
104823085

Sorry to trouble you. Iam elderly lady if you, I got new

Sorry to trouble you . Iam elderly lady if you , I got new iPad yesterday and I cannot get I still want to keep my old one for my grand child it’s telling me to chut my old one I have trouble I all these passwords wish they were all the sama thank you
JA: What Apple model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: where will it tell me that
JA: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: am trying to set. Up my new iPads
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: will he be able to set my new one up for me

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.
I understand that you forgot the Apple ID password. If that is correct, I will be glad to help you in fixing the issue.

Kindly follow the below instructions to recover the Apple ID password:

Option 1:

1. Click here to go to Apple ID recovery page.
https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

2. Enter the Apple ID (Your Apple ID is usually your email address or the phone number), click on Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Option 2:

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch follow the below steps:

1. Go to Settings.
2. Tap [your name] on top.
3. Tap on Password & Security > Change Password
4. You will be asked to enter the device passcode. Enter the device login passcode and follow the onscreen instructions to update your password.

On your Mac follow the below steps:

If you are using macOS Catalina:

1. Click on Apple symbol at the top left corner of the screen and click on System Preferences, then click on Apple ID.
2. Click on Password & Security.
3. If you're asked to enter your Apple ID password, click "Forgot Apple ID or password" and follow the onscreen instructions. You can skip the final steps below.
4. Click on the Change Password. Before you can reset your Apple ID password, you'll be required to enter the password ***** used to unlock your Mac.

If you are using macOS Mojave, High Sierra, or Sierra:

1. Click on Apple symbol at the top left corner of the screen and click on System Preferences, then click on iCloud.
2. Click on Account Details.
4. Click Security > Reset Password ***** Change Password. Before you can reset your Apple ID password, you'll be required to enter the password ***** used to unlock your Mac.

Option 3:

If you’re not successful, you can call Apple support at 800-APL-CARE(###) ###-#### or use the below link to contact apple.
https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=psp&PRKEYS=PF23

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ok thank you

You are welcome.

Tech-Expert, PC Support Specialist
Experience: Technical Support Engineer

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

Okay, I can go ahead and remotely connect to your computer to resolve this issue.
Please click this link and follow the instructions provided so I can connect:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4805748c-e889-411e-8f39-71185270bc24

Then click the I Agree button near the bottom of the web page to download the remote assistance program.
Select Run if prompted and if not prompted then double click the Elsinore file in your downloads folder to start
the remote assistance session