SaloniM
SaloniM,
Experience:  Expert
110384226

I have a bt7610 4 unit phone im not able to answer my phone

I have a bt7610 4 unit phone im not able to answer my phone because it says not conected to base . if caller leaves a message its ok Please help
JA: Who makes your router?
Customer: Technicolour dra 2231
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Every thing I’m lost
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have on the display screen a tape recorder

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please follow the below steps to resolve the issue.

Try the following:

1. Check the power adapter is correctly connected to the base
  2. Check the cordless phone batteries are correctly installed and fully charged
  3. Check the cordless phone and base are in range of each other and not blocked by thick walls. You may need to move the handset closer to the base
  4. Make sure the base is at least one metre away from any large metal objects or other electrical equipment
  5. Switch the mains power off, wait five seconds and then turn it on again to reset your product
  6. Reset the cordless phone and the base. This will change the settings back to the factory default. You will find the correct steps to follow in the user guide for your phone >
  7. Register the cordless phone to the base again. If you need help, check the user guide >

Hope it helps.

Kind Regards,

Saloni

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Nothing you suggested works

Please contact BT customer care number on 0800 800 150.

They will assist you better.

Kind Regards,

Saloni