Tech-Expert
Tech-Expert, PC Support Specialist
Experience:  Technical Support Engineer
104823085

My i-pad is locked and I need the original email address and

My i-pad is locked and I need the original email address and password ***** activate but this is a long standing problem as the email address used to set up originally was incorrect consequently I am unable to reset any new apple ID Is it possible to reset the original account my correct email address is***@******.*** thanks
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: some months ago
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.
I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your iPad. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

The only way to remove Activation Lock is to have the original Apple ID and password. It is not possible to bypass the activation lock feature without the correct Apple ID and password. You may try contacting the Apple store and Apple won't be able to help in every case, but they may be able to help you. You'll need two pieces of information:

Proof that you legally bought the iPad. A receipt is your best bet in this case.
Use the below link to schedule an appointment with the Apple store.

https://www.apple.com/retail/geniusbar/

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
are you able to help me with the activation lock problem remotetly?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
are you able to respond now

I am sorry that I will not be able to access your iPad remotely and I have declined your request for secure remote assistance.

https://www.apple.com/retail/geniusbar/

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
understand your message how do i access if no help will I still be charged the £22

You can reach our customer service team at 0***-***-**** / 1-***-***-**** to get the refund of secure remote assistance charges.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Is this assistance still ongoing as I need to go out?

Perhaps you missed my instructions above. Let me send it again.

https://www.apple.com/retail/geniusbar/