Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

I am still wanting a telephone call. But I have a virus

I am still wanting a telephone call. But I have a virus attached to every email. It tells me that my recipients email is full. The email address quoted is not mine and it attached to every email I receive. Having paid £22 I have had nothing in return

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues.

I checked your screenshots and it is a legitimate notification. The problem is NOT from your end. Your email account is okay and getting that notification is not a virus. You were trying to send emails to someone and the storage of that person's email account is already full, so in effect, your email cannot be delivered. That is a completely natural or common scenario and the problem is not your account but that other person's email account.

So you need to contact that person by other means, like a phone call or through chat apps and tell him that your email bounced since her email account is full. He just have to delete old emails or delete pictures from his Google Photos or delete files from his Google Drive to free up disk space and resume receiving of emails.

Thank you and I hope that helped. If you need further assistance, please let me know so that I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have added another photo
I don’t understand what you are saying. I have never corresponded with this person. And their must be a way of stopping this attachment which is on every email I receive.
This has never happened before and I understand one of my email friend has the same person attached to every correspondence I send to him.This is a ridiculous situation as I cannot reply to my emails as the whole system
Is blocking me from doing soI do not wish to engage any correspondence with this person in case it infiltrates my contactsI am not happy with this answer

Can you send me a better photo of that last screen you sent me?

Thank you for requesting for additional service of remote access for better and faster help. My name is ***** ***** I just accepted your request for remote access support.

For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool called TeamViewer QuickSupport. Please click on the link below. Then scroll to the middle, then locate TeamViewer QuickSupport, then click on the "Download QuickSupport" button.

After downloading, double click on it to run it. Keep it open, then give me the ID and password.

Here is the link:

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/mac-os/

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Is this any better Sorry I think this is the best
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
happy for a remote connect too

Please follow the procedures I gave you for remote access.

====

Here is the link:

Best regards,

Jess

So I believe that picture is still related to that email addressed to***@******.***.

Are you saying that you DID not sent an email to that person?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Never. No idea who they are. Sadly
My first name is ***** ***** is why I am suspicious
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Have downloaded link but no idea i

Now, please follow the link I gave you, then download TeamViewer QuickSupport. After downloading it, double click on it to run the tool and then give me the ID and password ***** you will see in a small window.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
It should beSally McBeanstepTOE1201

Oh no. You need to run TeamViewer QuickSupport and you will get a small window showing you your ID and password.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have done that and put in password *****Then I have a review system access on my screen
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Then everything I click says denied

Ok. Please just run TeamViewer QuickSupport, the file that you downloaded. It is named TeamViewerQS.dmg

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have this now
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Why can’t we speak would save so much time as this is getting ridiculous

Thank you. I now saw the ID and password. Please keep that window open. I am connecting now.