Tech-Expert
Tech-Expert, PC Support Specialist
Experience:  Technical Support Engineer
104823085

I cannot access my talk talk mail via apple mail. My

Hi I cannot access my talk talk mail via apple mail. My password ***** ***** recognised. I can access through Webmail
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: Changed Apple ID today after I couldn't access mail.
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: Mmm, lost track now of what I did, can access all Apple items.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks, ***** ***** mail problem thanks Kamil.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.
I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Apple Mail. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Kindly remove your email account from Apple Mail, restart the device and then add it again.

If you are using MAC, Open the Apple Mail, click on Mail on the top left corner, select Preferences or accounts and remove the account.

Once done, restart the computer and add the account again.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Sorry I don’t know how to remove it. I tried and failed.

I accepted your request to help you by remotely accessing your computer.

Please click on the link below and once you click on it, a new page will be opened. Click on the DOWNLOAD button. A file called "ZA_Connect " or JOIN MAC will be downloaded. Select RUN or OPEN if prompted. If not prompted, then double click the ZA_Connect or JOIN MAC file in your downloads folder to run it and click on YES or OK or JOIN when prompted.

https://join.zoho.in/9812864472

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I lost you

Okay, I am still here. Please click on the link below and once you click on it, a new page will be opened. Click on the DOWNLOAD button. A file called "ZA_Connect " or JOIN MAC will be downloaded. Select RUN or OPEN if prompted. If not prompted, then double click the ZA_Connect or JOIN MAC file in your downloads folder to run it and click on YES or OK or JOIN when prompted.

https://join.zoho.in/9812864472

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Ok, thank you I am in!
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Great, thank you.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
No longer required thanks.

You are welcome.