Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

My brother sent me old family photos he wants me to look at

my brother sent me old family photos he wants me to look at but I've got a PC windows 10 not an Apple device and can't open them up can you help me
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: I don't have an Apple device, he has sent them to me from his Apple device to me on my PC with Windows 10
JA: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I don't have an Apple device, I received the email with the i cloud photos but when I clicked on I subscribe it wouldn't let me access them
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just how do I access the photos

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Please follow the steps below

1. Download iCloud for Windows.
  2. Open iCloud for Windows.
  3. Next to Photos, click Options.
  4. Select iCloud Photos.
  5. Click Done, then click Apply.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thanks for your help, I would like to cancel my trial £5 subscription

Please contact customer service on***@******.***