Sheri Treppeda
Sheri Treppeda,
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

I want to access my messages but I cant until I pay for

Hello. I want to access my messages but I cant until I pay for Membership. My phone and laptop is not letting me pay.
JA: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: I am using it now. The message I get is It cannot access secure connection to eharmony.
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will erase the phone's contents, but the Smartphone Expert can walk you through restoring your photos, contacts and other data from a backup (if you have one).
Customer: Why do I need to do a factory reset. I'm not prepared to lose my data/photos. There is nothing wrong with my phone... Its the connection to eharmony.
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is Sheri. I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue with EHarmony. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Your Solution:

While we can help with many issues, unfortunately, we cannot access the accounts or subscription information. Before you reset your phone, the next step is to reach out to EHarmony direct Customer Care. Please click on the link below. Once on the page, on the right column you will see a button that is labeled "submit without login". Click on that button and fill out the form for Customer Care.

https://www.eharmony.com/login/?osc_page=app/ask/p/1/baseurl/www.eharmony.com/baseprotocol/https/a_id/371/c/47

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have clicked on the link and I get this message.

What kind of device are you using?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Can you fix the problem please?

What kind of device are you using and what browser? Please click the link below and follow steps 2-4: Adjust security settings, disable quic protocol, clear ssl certificate cache

https://windowsreport.com/ssl-cipher-mismatch-browser-error/

Regards,

Sheri

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Please can i have full refund
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I do not want remote support

Please ignore the optional offers.

I'm a site user like you, so I don't have access to your account details or charges, but customer service would be glad to help you with that.

You can click on the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page. You can also use this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help.

Regards,

Sheri