Tech Raksh
Tech Raksh, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Customer support Engineer
105058687

Google keeps asking me for my password. This password is the

Customer Question

Google keeps asking me for my password. This password ***** ***** same as my laptop, so what's the problem. I'm a 74 year old retired teacher not a scam master. this locking me out has been going on for 3 day.s now. Help , please
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?
Customer: it's a Dell with the same OS as my computer
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Neither computer is a MAC
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tech Raksh replied 23 days ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble login to your Gmail account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Option 1: Reset the password ***** the below steps and try to login using a new password.

1. Click on the recovery link below and enter the email address with which you are facing the issue and click next.

https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/recoveryidentifier?flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=ServiceLogin

2. Enter the last password ***** you have used to login and click on next. If you have forgotten the password, click on try another way and follow the on screen instructions to reset the password.

3. Try to re-login using the new password.

Option 2: If the password ***** ***** reset using the Option 1, I suggest you to submit the form using the below link to recover the Gmail account. Google team will get back to you regarding the account recovery.

https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
I have already done option 2. Now tried option1. but google says that itis not my password. it is, and it's the same as my laptop.
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
No thanks, I've emailed my tech today and am awaiting a reply.
Expert:  Tech Raksh replied 20 days ago.

I understand your concern. However, I suggest you to try to reset the password ***** the above mentioned steps and try to login using a new password.