K Dismas
K Dismas, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Developer/Programmer/Computer Technician
104540271

You assisted me with a computer issue back in June. I paid a

Customer Question

You assisted me with a computer issue back in June. I paid a one off payment of £22.00. I did not want to set up a membership and yet that seems to have occurred as you have taken £35 from my account in October. Please can this be cancelled to avoid further payments going out.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Lenover is the computer and it was a Microsoft issue (email). The transaction foe the £22 was back in June.
JA: How do you usually access Microsoft? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through my laptop usually
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Sorry this is not why I am contacting yu I need to speak with someone about canceling an account/membership. I am not having issues with my computer.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  K Dismas replied 22 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** JustAnswer,
I am really sorry for the trouble you are facing right now.

But I'm here and happy to assist you today.

Take note: Please feel free to ignore the automated offers. These are premium services that are not free of charge. They are forms sent automatically by the website and not coming from my own will.

Here I know how frustrating it is for you but in your case you might need to follow this below:

To cancel your Microsoft subscription:

1. Go to Services & subscriptions, and sign in with the Microsoft account you used when purchasing your subscription.

2. Find your subscription and select Manage. If you see Turn on recurring billing instead of Manage, skip to the Troubleshooting section - otherwise proceed to step 3.

3. On the next page, select Cancel or Upgrade or Cancel, depending on your subscription type.

4. Follow the instructions on the page to proceed with cancellation.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Please can you connect me with someone who deals with membership I do not need my computer fixed.
Expert:  K Dismas replied 22 days ago.

To cancel your Microsoft subscription: