Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I bought norton 360 on friday and tried to install on

Customer Question

I bought norton 360 on friday and tried to install on getting home my code was accepted but came back with an error code NOR361P i have emailed already and am still waiting on your phone cal as promised on the error page but i still have heard nothing as my code has been accepted i can not get a refund from the store so can you please sort it out or refund my subscription
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: from gmail.com
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 15 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
Please disconnect the power cable to the computer then hold the power button in for 60 seconds then release.
Then connect the power cable, power it on and tell me how it now functions.
Please let me know the results.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
As normal power up
Expert:  Richard replied 15 days ago.

Please let me know the results.