Tech Raksh
Tech Raksh, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Customer support Engineer
105058687

Using an old dell laptop, cannot log into my yahoo mail,

Hi, using an old dell laptop, cannot log into my yahoo mail, says it doesnt recognise my email address !
JA: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?
Customer: my iphone just has B TEmail app on it
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: NO
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble login to your Yahoo account. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Option 1: Reset the password ***** the below steps and try to login using a new password.

1. Click on the recovery link below and enter the email address with which you are facing the issue and click continue.

https://login.yahoo.com/forgot?lang=en-IN&intl=in

2. You can choose an option to get a text message to your phone or an email sent to your back up email account to reset the password.

3. Once you get the code or the password ***** link, you can follow the onscreen instructions to reset the password.

4. Try to re-login using the new password.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Still no luck, refuses to recognise my email address

I am sorry for what you are facing. In that case, I suggest you to use the below link to get connected with Yahoo customer service. They will be able to help you to recover the account for you.

https://subscriptions.yahoo.com/products/yahoo-account-pro-help?ncid=mbr_*****************

Tech Raksh, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience: Customer support Engineer
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Yahoo still does not recognise my email address cheers Stu

My name is ***** ***** experienced Microsoft & Cisco certified Tech Expert.

I accepted your remote assistance request made on JustAnswer platform.

In-order to start the Secure Remote Assistance, kindly download and open Elcinor Secure Remote Assistance application from the following link on your Windows Computer:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=fb3a45ba-86c6-4fa6-84c2-6a33343a4280

Session ID:9016

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Resolved logged into MyBT and changed password.