SaloniM
SaloniM,
Experience:  Expert
110384226

I have a BT TrueCall system of 2 phones, they are wander

Customer Question

I have a BT TrueCall system of 2 phones, they are wander phones which recharge when back in the cradle. I've had them for some years now; maybe 12 years. They do not get great use these days; due to mobs, but I've noticed of late that when making calls to companies where I have to wait 10 -15 minutes to get a reply, I am cut off after about 20 - 30 mins conversation because the phone is dead. Do the rechargeable batteries need changing? If so where do I get BT batteries? Norman Allen 01892 523417
JA: When did you last charge your phone?
Customer: I have not changed it since the first about 12 years ago
JA: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?
Customer: There is no power button on these hand sets, and that would not help in the middle of a call would it?
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at the moment
Category: Computer
Expert:  SaloniM replied 15 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know with whom I have the pleasure of speaking with?

Expert:  SaloniM replied 15 days ago.

In order to resolve the issue. Just call 0800 800 151 and quote 'Landline fault' when asked how we can help you today. Make sure your phone from a different number so that BT can test your line whilst you're on the phone to us. If there's a fault found an engineer will be arranged with you to fix it and this will be confirmed on the call.

Hope it helps.
Kind Regards,

Saloni