VanHilton M
VanHilton M,
Experience:  Computer Technician/ Sales Clerk at Roniel Jayectin
104802751

Emails have stopped coming to me, when I try to reset my

Customer Question

Emails have stopped coming to me, when I try to reset my pass word, my husbands email comes up, he passed away in July
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: i get some emails on my iPad, but most of them I get on my iPhone, but not for the last few days
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  VanHilton M replied 19 days ago.

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

1. Press and hold the Power button until the slider appears on the screen. ...
  2. Drag the slider from left to right to turn your iPad off.
  3. Once the iPad is completely off, press and hold the Power button again until it starts up and you see the Apple logo on the screen.