K Dismas
K Dismas, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Developer/Programmer/Computer Technician
104540271

I cannot access 1571 on my ka dline I ha e paid for and was

Customer Question

I cannot access 1571 on my ka dline I ha e paid for and was told it would be switched I in two hours. That was a month ago. Cannot get hold of anyone to help
JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?
Customer: 1571 messaging
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Not my computer. My landline number 01489 328633 I live alone and need access but it is switch hed off don't know who else to contact. Have tried 10 times it can't be that hard
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone system?
Customer: Don't know
JA: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I pay for it as part of my Sky package must be on file
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I've tried to contact Sky but only get website just needs SWITCHING ON I'm paying for a service I'm not getting
Category: Computer
Expert:  K Dismas replied 15 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** JustAnswer,
I am really sorry for the trouble you are facing right now.

But I'm here and happy to assist you today.

Take note: Please feel free to ignore the automated offers. These are premium services that are not free of charge. They are forms sent automatically by the website and not coming from my own will.

I just want to tell you also that I am not related to any service provider, store and to your account. Instead you have reached JustAnswer, a network of Experts that are willing to assist you with your problem.

As we have limited access to customer account and to proceed further I request you to please contact Sky Account Security Team who has the access to verify the identity and enable your account.

You can reach phone support

0333 7591 018

We best recommend a conversation thru the phone because they going to ask you some few sensitive information that can only be given over the phone and in addition, they need to validate your information.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
This number just sends me to the website Been there 12 times now m useless
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I don't see why I should pay total of £w7 for SKY'S INEFFICIENCY.I AAam already paying for the service 1571 which I haven't got.
Expert:  K Dismas replied 14 days ago.

I am really sorry for the trouble you are facing right now. I know how frustrating it is for you. Please raise your concern in their website also.