VanHilton M
VanHilton M,
Experience:  Computer Technician/ Sales Clerk at Roniel Jayectin
104802751

Can you tell me why you keep taking funds from my bank,

Customer Question

Can you tell me why you keep taking funds from my bank
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: iPhone s11
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: S11 phone
JA: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 3network
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i want to stop funds been taken
Category: Computer
Expert:  VanHilton M replied 20 days ago.

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

o stop automatic debits from your account

1. Call and write the company

Tell the company that you are taking away your permission for the company to take automatic payments out of your bank account. This is called "revoking authorization." Click here for a sample letter.

2. Call and write your bank or credit union

Tell your bank that you have "revoked authorization" for the company to take automatic payments from your account. Click here for a sample letter. Some banks and credit unions may offer you an online form.

3. Give your bank a "stop payment order"

Even if you have not revoked your authorization with the company, you can stop an automatic payment from being charged to your account by giving your bank a "stop payment order" . This instructs your bank to stop allowing the company to take payments from your account. Click here for a sample "stop payment order."

Here’s how you can do a stop payment order:

1. To stop the next scheduled payment, give your bank the stop payment order at least three business days before the payment is scheduled. You can give the order in person, over the phone or in writing.
    2. To stop future payments, you might have to send your bank the stop payment order in writing. If your bank asks for a written order, make sure to provide it within 14 days of your oral notification.
    3. Be prepared to include a copy of your revocation to the company (see step 1) with your written stop-payment order.
  4. Monitor your accounts

Tell your bank or credit union right away if you see a payment that you did not allow (authorize) or a payment that was made after you revoked authorization. Federal law gives you the right to dispute and get your money back for any unauthorized transfers from your account, as long as you tell your bank in time. Click here for a sample letter.