Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I ordered a parka coat a few weeks ago and paid for it i had

Customer Question

i ordered a parka coat a few weeks ago and paid for it i had an e mail to say it has been dispatched but i havent recieved it yet
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: from my computer
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: no i had an email to say it is on its way a couple of weeks ago but still no sign of it
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  James K. replied 20 days ago.

My name is James

Welcome to Just Answer, I am sorry you are having a techincal Issue

I know these can be Frustrating, I will be working with you to fix these issues to get you fixed up ASAP

Let me know when you are ready to continue

Cheers James

Expert:  James K. replied 20 days ago.

Where did you order from which website?