SaloniM
SaloniM, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Expert
110384226

For 4 days now I have not been able to access ebay properly.

Customer Question

For 4 days now I have not been able to access ebay properly. Every time I get access all I get is 'text' displayed and a comment that 'try again later'. What is the problem. I must have tried unsuccessfully about 50 or more times.
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The problem has been present for 4 days. However I get access the screen is 'text only. When I respond to emails from you stating I need to pay for an item the standard ebay page enabling me to do so is not available to me. Please advise.
JA: Anything else you want the Technician to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. I'm sending you to a secure page to join JustAnswer. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  SaloniM replied 17 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know with whom I have the pleasure of speaking with?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Ken Howitt
Expert:  SaloniM replied 17 days ago.

Hi Ken, may I know the exact error you're getting?

Expert:  SaloniM replied 16 days ago.

Without the information requested  in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

Please click on the below link to access eBay.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Hope it helps.
Kind Regards,

Saloni