SaloniM
SaloniM,
Experience:  Expert
110384226

I have lost the telephone and contact and messaging icons

Customer Question

I have lost the telephone and contact and messaging icons from the desk top on my phone consequently I am unable to make calls or texts from my phone
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: it is a huawei android
JA: How long has this been going on with your Huawei phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This started last night. I tried going to my local shop but it is closed. I have tried going into tools and settings and a few other things but nothing is working.
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i have been having trouble with my text messages not appearing on screen spontaeneously and having to go into my messages to find out if anything has come through
Category: Computer
Expert:  SaloniM replied 14 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know with whom I have the pleasure of speaking with?

Expert:  SaloniM replied 13 days ago.

May I know the exact issue you're facing so that so I can help you with the resolution?

Expert:  SaloniM replied 13 days ago.

Without the information requested  in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

Please click on the below link and follow all the detailed steps to resolve the issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN-0urBmEJo

My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask! I hope you enjoyed your experience with JustAnswer today. It has been a pleasure to assist you, have a great day.

Kind Regards,

Saloni