Mian-Wisal Ahmad
Mian-Wisal Ahmad, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Field Engineer at DWP Group
107108665

I am unable to get access to my EMails the same page keeps

Customer Question

I am unable to get access to my EMails the same page keeps appearing on my screen
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: I only have a mini lpad
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I am 82years of age and finding this difficult
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really thanks
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mian-Wisal Ahmad replied 23 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** to Just Answer. I understand how you feel. That sounds frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please ignore the optional premium request of secure remote which is automatically generated by the site (not by me). I’m okay with chat.

Tap the Mail app icon located in the Dock on the Home screen, which displays the number of unread e-mails in your inbox in a red circle. Tap a message to read it. If you need to scroll to see the entire message, just place your finger on the screen and flick upward to scroll down.