Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B, Specialist
Experience:  ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line at Peopleware
72451768

My phone keeps telling me my mobile network - O2 - is not

Customer Question

Hi - my phone keeps telling me my mobile network - O2 - is not available and I don't know why. My number is ***** 728229. Can you help please? I can't ring your number on my mob. A.V.Bale
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: It's a Doro and it's an android phone.
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Since yesterday I think. It keeps asking if I want to find another network. I was away last weekend so I wondered whether that had affected it. I can't seem to do anything which restores the network and your shop in Epsom is closed.
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jeffrey B replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is*****'m happy to assist you today with your printer, Lets get started!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can we please try the following:

did you check for the network status here?:https://status.o2.co.uk/

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey