James K.
James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My neighbour of 89 years got a present of a Nokia phone from

My neighbour of 89 years got a present of a Nokia phone from the store in Bray in March 2020 at the beginning of lockdown. The phone has never worked and she has put at least €120.00 in the pay and go phone. As she is so vulnerable she needs this and despite others calling to Bray the matter has not been resolved as there was no receipt. CAN YOU HELP. The number(###) ###-####JA: What Nokia model do you have?
Customer: flap pver and no model visible
JA: How long has this been going on with your Nokia phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Never worked for the poor dear and she continued pouring money in
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: HELP

My name is James

Welcome to Just Answer, I am sorry you are having a techincal Issue

I know these can be Frustrating, I will be working with you to fix these issues to get you fixed up ASAP

Let me know when you are ready to continue

Cheers James

What happens when you try and make a call ?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
OK

James K., Consultant
Experience: Technical Director of IT Company

Welcome to JustAnswer.com a Question & Answer Paid Service. My name is ***** ***** JustAnswer Expert and I will be assisting today.

Hello, let me try to help you remotely on your Nokia phone issue.

Please help me open this link: https://anydesk.com/en on your computer to install Anydesk remote tool. On the web-page click on free download to install anydesk remote tool.

Once the remote tool are installed, Open and on the Left top corner you will see the note "This Desk can be accessed by this address" you can give me the 9 digit address number so I can remote in.