K Dismas
K Dismas, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Developer/Programmer/Computer Technician
104540271

My mobile phone O2 will not link to internet or any of my

my mobile phone O2 will not link to internet or any of my apps I can text and receive and send email but no WhatsApp or internet or any other apps
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: internet connection for my laptop and iPad is fine
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: I am receiving emails but no internet connection phone shows two bar strength on 4G and my sky wi fi on the phone
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello my name is ***** ***** JustAnswer,
I am really sorry for the trouble you are facing right now.

But I'm here and happy to assist you today. May I know the model of your phone?

Take note: Please feel free to ignore the automated offers. These are premium services that are not free of charge. They are forms sent automatically by the website and not coming from my own will.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
iPhone 11

Thank you for accepting the premium offer but unfortunately I can't accept the premium service at this moment.

But don't worry other experts online may accept your premium service offer instead of me.

I can only proceed via chat conversation, if you are worried about the charges. Customer service would be glad to help you with that.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
I cannot connect to internet via my sky router or my 4g

Okay. Please hold on.

Kindly try restarting your iOS device. Here's how to restart your iPhone.

1. Press and hold either volume button and the side button until the power off slider appears.
  2. Drag the slider, then wait 30 seconds for your device to turn off.
  3. To turn your device back on, press and hold the side button (on the right side of your iPhone) until you see the Apple logo.

Then restart your router, and cable or DSL modem. To restart your router or modem, unplug it, then plug it back in.

After you restart each device, see if you fixed the issue.

If you still can’t connect, try to Reset your Network Settings.

• Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
  • This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before.
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
tried all that still not working

May I know what Operating System you are running on?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
o2 is my mobile provider if that's what you mean the mobile is an iPhone 11approx 2 years old

Here's how to find out what Operating System you are running on:

• Select Settings on the homescreen

• Go to General

• Choose About

• Scroll to Version below

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
I show two bars of reception strength only on wi fi and 4g but no internet connection and no apps working

Kindly go to the link below and choose what Operating System you are running on your iPhone 11 and then try to the troubleshooting steps provided there. Those steps are from O2.

K Dismas, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience: Developer/Programmer/Computer Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com a Question & Answer Paid Service. My name is ***** ***** JustAnswer Expert and I will be assisting today.

Hello, let me try to help you check the issue with mobile phone O2. Please try to reset you phone settings to default it resetting your phone network did not resolve the issue.

Hi it seems you are unable to reach back here, for that reason I will be giving you some steps that could help you resolve your problem, I hope it helps.