SaloniM
SaloniM, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Expert
110384226

I had put up my question but not sure where I get the answer

Hi Pearl I had put up my question but not sure where I get the answer in relation to checking my microsoft user profile as my photographs which are being saved in Micosoft via Windows Explorer are all hazy
JA: Which Microsoft product do you have?
Customer: I have Microsoft Word Excel and Powerpoint is that what you mean. My photographs for my photography business are filed in Pictures
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know with whom I have the pleasure of speaking with?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi my name is Valerie

Hi Valerie, Can you please elaborate on the issue you're facing?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
please
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi can we sort the problem out for this online

Can you please elaborate on the issue you're facing?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I have a photography business and use Adoble Photoshop and Bridge. After I edit I save in My Pictures folder in Windows Explorer I think it uses. But the photographs are all hazy once they go to the document to be saved under "My Pictures" in Windows. My query is is this something to do with the User Profile or why is this happening. I have already spent considerable time screen sharing with Adobe but it is not a problem with Adobe. Can you please advise. Thank you
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
It probably would be useful to view what is happening but am aware this is not possible at present
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Can you help me please
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Have you gone

Yes, I'm looking into your request and will update you shortly.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Oh thank you

In this case, I would recommend you to save your edited pictures on the desktop by clicking the desktop icon on the left side when you're selecting the path. Then you can directly see the picture on your Home screen on your laptop.

Hope it helps.
Kind Regards,

Saloni

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
But I dont want to clutter up my desktop I want to be able to use the process I am used to which was fine up until this past while. I need an answer as to why my photographs go hazy when saved in My pictures
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
how do I rectify the ones which have gone hazy in this folder which are in turn sent to my customers. There has to be an explanation for this please

Thanks for requesting a remote session.

Your remote request is open to all the experts now, someone soon will take your system on remote and will fix it for you.

SaloniM, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience: Expert

Welcome to JustAnswer.com a Question & Answer Paid Service. My name is ***** ***** JustAnswer Expert and I will be assisting today.

Hello, let me try to help you check the issue with picture issue on Microsoft windows.

Please help me open this link: https://anydesk.com/en on your computer to install Anydesk remote tool. On the web-page click on free download to install anydesk remote tool.

Once the remote tool are installed, Open AnyDesk and on the Left top corner you will see the note "This Desk can be accessed by this address" you can give me the 9 digit address number so I can remote in.