SaloniM
SaloniM,
Experience:  Expert
110384226

All my emails in my Inbox won’t delete and also I can’t

All my emails in my Inbox won’t delete and also I can’t receive them either
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: internet connection is fine and I am with Outlook. They keep asking for password ***** I have forgotten it
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: no, it’s always been ok
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i just want to get my emails back and to be able to send emails

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know with whom I have the pleasure of speaking with?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Barbara
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
What is happening. I am 82 years old and am not able to afford more than £5

Hi Barbara, may I know the exact issue you're facing?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Where are you?

Can you please elaborate on the issue you're facing?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I already told you in the first instance
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Is this website a con? You have asked for my money and then you want more money and haven’t attempted to see to my enquiry

Sorry for the delay in response. Please follow the below steps to recover an email that's been removed.

1. In the left pane, select the Deleted Items folder.
  2. At the top of the message list, select Recover items deleted from this folder.
  3. Select the items you want to recover, and select Restore. Notes: You can only select all if all messages are visible.

Hope it helps.
Kind Regards,

Saloni

Please help me open this link: https://anydesk.com/en on your computer to install Anydesk remote tool. On the web-page click on free download to install anydesk remote tool.

Once the remote tool is installed, Open AnyDesk and on the left top corner, you will see the note "This Desk can be accessed by this address" you can give me the 9 digit address number so I can remote in.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I havent accepted an offer for Secure Remote Assistance
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
All you seem to want is money!

I am sorry for any misunderstanding. If you are seeking a refund. Please connect with our billing team using the link below.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask! I hope you enjoyed your experience with JustAnswer today. It has been a pleasure to assist you, have a great day.

Kind Regards,

Saloni