How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SaloniM Your Own Question
SaloniM, Computer Hardware Engineer
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 260
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Computer Question Here...
SaloniM is online now

The following mobile no *********** was used by my wife Mrs

This answer was rated:

The following mobile no *********** was used by my wife Mrs Joan ********** who has been suffering from dementia for some considerable time. She therefore cannot use her phone now and I have been trying for sometime to cancel the contract. Could you place advise how this can be arranged. Many thanks JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone? Customer: It is an iPhone and I have just found the item yesterday and to my knowledge it uses vodaphone UK JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far? Customer: Because it was lost in her wardrobe I presumed she had lost it.the payments you were requesting had therefore made me try and investigate the matter JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you? Customer: not to my knowledge

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know with whom I have the pleasure of speaking with?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Because of my wife’s health condition I would like terminate this contract and pay whatever costs are necessary

May I know which contract you're referring to?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
What do I do to complet
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Do I therefore wait until you respond ?

You can request a standard cancellation by calling Vodafone customer services on 191. This is available from Monday-Friday 8am-9pm, Saturday 8am-9pm, Sunday 8am-9pm. If you're canceling your contract within the first 14 days, you may still be within Vodafone's cooling off period.

Hope it helps.
Kind Regards,


SaloniM, Computer Hardware Engineer
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 260
Experience: Expert
SaloniM and 2 other Computer Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 18 days ago.

Welcome to a Question & Answer Paid Service. My name is ***** ***** JustAnswer Expert and I will be assisting today.

Hello, let me try to help you remotely on your issue.

Please help me open this link: on your computer to install Anydesk remote tool. On the web-page click on free download to install anydesk remote tool.

Once the remote tool are installed, Open and on the Left top corner you will see the note "This Desk can be accessed by this address" you can give me the 9 digit address number so I can remote in.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.

Please let me know when you are done.

Hello, I am Ashu. Thank you for accepting the premium service. I'll be assisting you further.

Please use the below link to connect with me:-

Link:- http://

Enter the session ID as ***-***-**** to connect with me.

Just following up on the remote service assistance.

Please let me know If you still need any further assistance.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.

you recently made two charges against my account on the 17 November 2020 1 £35.00 2 £21.14 Can you explain what these charges are for as I did not give any authorise your organisation. I would appreciate the above charges be refunded as I have no idea what services you have provided. Secure Remote Assistance on WHAT? Mr R ************