Tom
Tom, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  over 10 years of fixing windows computers and 8 years of Mac experience
15873684

Since last update have lost reminders on iPhone but luckily

Since last update have lost reminders on iPhone but luckily still have them on ipad
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Have lost reminders on iPhone and callender but luckily still on ipad
JA: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?
Customer: since last update iPad is fine but not iphone
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i think it happened when I updated reminders on ipad

Hello I am Tom and Welcome to Just answer. Looking forward to helping you today

This is a third party website. You ask a question and we will provide an answer. Sorry to hear your having trouble.

A secure remote assistance request will be made by this website automatically, DO NOT accept the session, I might be able to resolve without additional charges!

Give me a few seconds to review your question

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

On your iphone, Go to Settings Click your name at the top for icloud, Click icloud and make sure Reminders is green

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ok can we do it on line

Let me know if you were able to do this

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I’ve done this

Ok. Since you mentioned that you upgraded your Ipad. Your ipad might be on a higher version than your phone

Take a look at this link. If your phone is on ios version 12 or older it will not read reminders from your ipad.

go to settings and general and About. This will tell you the version number.

You can click on Software Update in settings to upgrade your phone.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210220

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ok Soft wear version 12.4.9 (16H5) that’s what it says

Yes so it needs to be 13 or higher. Go to Settings and software update. See if you can update it to 13

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I will try and update it tonight and hope that that restores my reminders and callender Thanks
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Will I still need remote assistance if not can we cancel

Yes since we didn't use it. Let me know how the update goes.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I tried to update but it is still 12 I will put the phone on charge tonight and see if it upgrades thank you
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Just found out my phone is 6 therefore can’t get latest iOS but can I get my reminders and cal lander back
Unfortunately you can’t wish i had a better answer but the new reminders app needs 13You can download Due or another Reminder apphttps://apps.apple.com/us/app/due-reminders-timers/id390017969
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you but how can Apple just remove things off the phone