Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Sorry I had started writing and you answered but have now

Customer Question

Sorry I had started writing and you answered but have now lost where I got to
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Acer swift bought Amazon June
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Acer swift SF514-54T 5843 MFG DATE 2019/11/17
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: FRIEND TOOK IT TO A COMPUTER REPAIR SHOP BUT THEY WOULD NOT TOUCH IT THEY SAID IT MIGHT BE THE MOTHER BOARD.(afraid this is all mystery to me. I am 92 years old . Only took it to shop as the thought of wrapping it up to send back I did not fancy Mrs prescott
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 11 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I will try my best to help you out.

can you let me know a bit more about the problem you are facing with the Acer

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I did give all this information just now and debit card. So what I think I might also be dealing with another operator.please could you check for me
Expert:  Michelle replied 11 days ago.

can you tell me what is the problem you are facing with your computer

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Plug in lead is sparking AND LOOSE not charging battery.
COMPUTER REPAIR SHOPS won't touch it said they think it's motherboard.
Its still under warranty
Expert:  Michelle replied 11 days ago.

in case the plug in lead is sparking, please do not attempt to charge or plug it in as it may short other componets on the computer

further the repair shops will not repair it as unit is still in warranty and in case any part is faulty it can be replaced within warranty. if you get it repaired through a 3rd party service center it will viod the warranty cover

my suggestion would be to get the computer serviced at an authorised acer service center. since its within warranty you will not be charged for service or parts

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have already given details of card number and deposit
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I feel I am running around in circle
And as I said in one of the messages I am 92years and brain does not work as quickly as yours
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Feel that have two messages going on
Expert:  Michelle replied 11 days ago.

i am sorry if you are getting confused

your computer is in warranty. so if you get the computer repaired at an Acer authorised service center that will be done within warranty and you will not have to pay for the repair

you can contact Customer Care at 0371(###) ###-#### Mon - Fri 9am -5:30pm to get a repair scheduled