Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I just tried to log into my amazon prime and it thought I

Customer Question

I just tried to log into my amazon prime and it thought I was a new customer. I re register but now have lost my purchase and rental history
JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?
Customer: Prime video
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: This is on my tv via bt
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: LG 50UK6750PLD
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: No
JA: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?
Customer: Working yesterday nothing new
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 11 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Please can you confirm if you are able to access the Amazon account at all?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.

That's great news, what is the problem you are facing?