Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

My tablet just stopped charging I don't know what is wrong.

Customer Question

Hello my tablet just stopped charging I don't know what is wrong. I have even bought a new cable thinking the old one is faulty but to no avail
JA: Have you tried different power sources or a different wall adapter (the part of the charger with prongs)?
Customer: Yes I have done all of that
JA: Is the charging port of your device clean, with the small tab inside unbent?
Customer: This tablet is less than a year old I just looked up and saw that it still had manufacturers warranty but there was no information on how to contact. Except for the support
JA: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It's just this one please
Category: Computer
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 14 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and it can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Please may I know the make and model of your tablet?

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

It sounds like you are encountering trouble charging your device which could be due to a number of reasons, however, I would start with the most obvious which would be replacing the charger and then try again to charge the device. I have detailed the information in the steps below, ensure you review each step before proceeding.

1. Visit the Amazon website by clicking here.
  2. Search the website with the model details of your tablet and then followed by charger.
  3. Once you ave selected the suitable listing, add it to your basket and then complete checkout.
  4. Allow up to 7days for delivery.

I hope the information provided today helps to purchase a replacement and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew